Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Finally Did It!

Here it is. The premiere entry of my very own blog. Never thought I would need one, but I am getting a ton of messages from the Universe that I CAN WRITE! And make a living doing it!

So here I am, at my thankless job (which thankfully pays all my bills - I am grateful!), thinking about all the things I would rather be doing.

I would rather be writing about the Zac Brown Concert I went to at Red Rocks last month with my friend Michelle. So that will be a post, with awesome pictures, up here soon.

I need to finish my story about the Lyric Cinema Cafe for Associated Content by midnight tonight.

Should I go to the CSU Volleyball game tonight w/husband in tow?

When should I get a massage + healing touch?

When will I have time to do laundry and clean my house? Friday?

What chapter of "More and More Unto the Perfect Day" will I get to record next?

Can I start the business plan for either the dance studio or the dog pool?

I would also like to do more de-cluttering/Flylady stuff.

Vision boards!

Need some more brown in my hair...

I wonder if I can figure out copy-writing on my own or if I need to take some sort of online class?

What about teaching Journaling? Then I could learn more about the chakras, feng shui, astrology, the law of attraction and other interesting things and relate them to my "students."

Scatter-brained indeed. Welcome to my head. Please be gentle in here, I can be sensitive.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks awesome, Becca. Love the bookish background. Very nicely done.

    Ray

    ReplyDelete